Top 5 Outlaw Motorcycle Club Romance Series
Okay, this one is cheating. I can't just narrow it down to one author, one series, let alone one book, or scene. Sorry, not sorry. I love love love love me some criminal bikers. I devour these books. When I find a series I connect with, you better believe I'm going to forgo sleep to meet every one of the characters in it (i.e. read every book the author put out in the series).
What are my favorite series? I'm glad you [didn't] ask. I'm going to tell you.
5. Tillie Cole's Hades Hangmen - This series is dark, twisted, and like a shot to the gut. It's not for everyone. Trigger warnings a plenty.
4. Cat Porter's Lock & Key Series - This one is a bit harder. I'm actually only on book 2 of this series. Werid right? It's on my list but I'm only on book 2? Let me explain. Book 1 is a huge spoiler for book 2. I really liked book 1 but after reading the Kim Jones's series (mentioned below) I couldn't emotionally handle book 2 of this series. I'm ready now. And it's worth it.
3. Kim Jones's Sinners Creed Duo - If you want to ugly cry. Read this.
2. Joanna Wylde's Reapers MC & Silver Bastard - This was my introduction to the MC Romance genre. Thank you so much for this. It's funny, it's got it's dark moments. Painter's book made me cry. Tinker is my favorite character. Love everything about this world.
1. Madeline Sheehan's Undeniable Series - There's nothing I can say that will ever do this series justice. Ms. Sheehan takes you on an emotional roller coaster ride with this series. She beats you up, rips your heart out, stomps on it, and then scotch tapes it back together before giving it back to you. I love her for it. I want her to be my best friend. I am anxiously awaiting her next book. (Though I have to admit, I hated, I mean absolutely despired Cage and Teagen's book but the rest of the series made up for it). Eva and Deuce are the epic love story of all time.
Those are my favorites. What are yours? Or, have you read mine? What do you have for me? What do you recommend? And why?